How do I get started?
1. Click on the schedule tabs above to see which classes/session you would like to attend! Remember, you can take classes out of different sessions!
2. Call or email to reserve a spot: (just need name, location and session)
* Call- 419-525-6192 (we are extremely busy, please leave a message so we can contact you!)
* Email- [email protected]
3. Arrive 30 minutes early the first day of class to do paperwork and payment.
* If you're attending classes at Madison or Willard High School locations, registration packets can be found in the high school main office. Please complete all pages and the student will need to bring the packet in on the first day with their payment.
* Payment Method: Cash, Check or Credit Card
** Offer only valid on new enrollment from 10/8-10/31. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount. Offer only valid to students completing the 32-hour course (full program). Must be mentioned at sign-up/first day of classes to receive the discounted price.
Our Program is in-depth and thoroughly covers all required Ohio Driver Training Curriculum. Each student will receive an outline that covers each classes materials. Parents are able to see exactly what we are learning! We consider it of prime importance that parents are an active part of their child's education. We believe that by all of us working together, we can make this learning process successful!
Flexible Class Schedule
Our program is ideal for students with busy schedules due to school, sports, church, jobs, or other activities.
Students may begin classes ANY day, and then be done in 2 weeks (if they start at the beginning of a session) or on their own schedule! Take classes in any order as long as all 6 are completed. Remember, students may begin class at 15 & 5 months of age!
Classroom Instruction Includes: discussions, lectures, study of the driver's manual, videos, games, & preparation for the knowledge test
Behind-the-Wheel Instruction: practice and reinforcement of driving skills, preparation for road test
Drive in weeks (after full payment), no waiting list! We pick students up and drop them back off, so no hassle for parents!
Maneuverability made easy!
Tuition is $325.00, start classes with $100.00 down! Tuition includes 24 hrs of classroom instruction & 8 hours of BTW (Behind-the-Wheel Training) with an instructor. Gift Certificates are also available!
Superior Driving Academy is a licensed driver education program dedicated to offering comprehensive safe driving instruction for all ages (beginning at 15 & 5 months old) in Richland County and other surrounding counties.
We have 4 great locations:
1251 Lexington Ave, Suite 3
Mansfield, OH 44907
153 Mansfield Avenue
Shelby, OH 44875
Madison Comprehensive High School (only open to Madison High School Students)
600 Esley Lane
Mansfield, OH 44907
Room # 137
Willard High School (open to students from any school)
1 Flashes Lane
Willard, OH 44890
Room # 138
Students may not attend class and drive with an instructor on the same day.
Thanks for visiting!
Be Alert! Be a Defensive Driver!
Speeding is one of the leading causes of collisions.